The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Should've stayed with you.

Seeing this makes me feel so damn stupid for leaving the collab. It looks amazing. I don't think you guys know, but everyday I checked out the topic in the Collaboration Forum to see how the progress was going. I never left a post, sadly. This really deserves more than the Daily 4th, as this one is probably better than The Kirby Collab. It's going to my favorites for sure.

And thanks for putting me in the credits anyway, I appreciate it. :)

FlashfireEX responds:

That'll learn ya.

Good morning to you! Good morning to you!

That was funny.

I have to be honest: I didn't see that coming and I lol'd when I saw it.
You didn't an excellent job here, mate. The art was nice and well detailed. I'm not really fond of pixel art but I can't score this flash just because of my taste. Animation was also really smooth and stuff. However, you should picked some other music. I mean, it's a new morning! The sun is shining bright, the flowers are showing and the squirrels are having 'fun'! And then you hear a dark-ish 8-bit loop. I prefer something more happy.
Also, I noticed that the last scene was drawn rather than made with pixel art. Cool decision.

Keep it up, this is good! :)

Nicol3 responds:

Thanks, man. :)

I decided to do just draw-out/tween those pieces for that last part because I was short on time-- plus I'm much more comfortable drawing with flash's brush in the first place. Once I threw everything in the mixing pot, I giggled-- and had to keep it that way.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Sweet.

I love this collab. I can watch a few times a day even though it lasts half an hour. I'll just give my comments on each author.

Stamper: Well, the gay jokes were something I already predicted when I saw he organized the collab. Still, the artwork was pretty amazing, and the gay jokes weren't too overwhelming. Yep, that's what I have to say about it.

Hans: His parts were cool, I still like his unique style of drawing. Only thing I didn't like was that the voice of the long-neck guy changed throughout the parts. Yes, small detail, but it's still noticable. Other than that, it was cool.

Adam: If there was a user I DIDN'T expect to join a collab like this, it would be the creator of Bitey. And still his parts were good. No variation however, since the only thing it's about is a man swearing, but still cool. I love the drawing style. However, the vocal quality of the guy that didn't swear (the one that found the sister hot) was not that high. Another detail, I know. I'm also glad this didn't have any gay jokes (after a while they start to get annoying).

Egoraptor: His parts were just awesome. Expecially the last one, without the talking. I'm also glad that there's at least ONE African that changes it's position ('I knew you would admit that you watch Friends!'). Great drawings too.

El-Cid: This part was pretty good, although it was too 'gay-ish'. Still great artowkr and stuff. Too bad you had only one part. The turd-throwing monkey made me lol. Also, how the hell does the right guy change his clothes so fast?!

Johnny: Best artwork of the whole collab. I'm also glad that there were no gay jokes invovled. I must say however that there were too many parts. After a while I had enough of the 'I hope you die' shit. But still awesome. The vuvuzela part was the best.

LazyMuffin: Also a great part, probably because it's a conversation that could also be held in RL. And again, no gay jokes. Cool artwork too. The song was the best part, I find.

Oney: Simpley great. Great drawing style and great humor. I'm glad it just wasn't all about 'rape', 'aids' and 'gay'.

Marc: This part seriously let me down. I have to be honest: this part doesn't meet the requirements. The art is too simple and the animation is too choppy. Also, WAY too much gay jokes. And for the record, eyebrows and mouth painted on a mask CAN NOT MOVE.

Swain: Really cool. Great artwork and good humor and voices. And I'm again glad that there were not so much gay jokes. I got a deja vu at the pants joke.

Tom: Creator of NG or not, this can be WAY better. Also, it's pretty ironic that you used ripped images while you recently made a post about stopping to get images from Google.

That's all I gotta say to you. Bye.

Perfect Shift Perfect Shift

Well done!

I've never seen a racing game scripted like this before, and I think you did a great job on doing it. However, you could've done much more with this. Maybe you could add actual races. Also improve on the graphics a bit.

I really think this is a great way of coding, I hope you'll make use of it once!

Photon Zone Photon Zone

Cool.

I played this yesterday when it was still under judgement and found it to be great, but I was too lazy to leave a review. Now that I see you've gotten the Daily 2nd I'll do it anyway.

This is really a great game you've made. I love the graphics (I'm not color blind so lucky me), the physics were great too, I didn't see any flaws in there, and the usic was good as well. The looping is a bit strange, though.
I like this game a lot. I lost it at level 10.

Good job man.

Tiles v2 Tiles v2

Cool.

I like the idea, I really do. But the game is way too short. You could have added much more to this. Maybe a storyline, power-ups, stuff like that.

Oh yeah, there 's a glicth: when you finish, and choose not to submit your score, you go back to the main menu while your score and the buttons are still visible.

The Assembly Lines [RobotDay2016] The Assembly Lines [RobotDay2016]

Dayum, that’s some hard shit! Love the glitchy synths, the breakbeat is awesome and I also love the piano you add later on. At 1:00 it gets alittle more dirty, wihch gives a really neat spin to the track. To bad there’s really nothing more to it, this track really has some potential!

Quarl responds:

<3 <3

Simulated_Reality_//:corrupt&amp;gt; Simulated_Reality_//:corrupt>

These certainly are some interesting synths! I like how you add everything step by step and create a neat climax at 1:08, very nicely done! It’s short, but I also think it shouldn’t ahev been any longer :)

Psychknight responds:

I'm going to review your review, and the review
that I'm going to give your review is: 3.7 million out of 7.8 million possible blueberry jellyfish.

Iηнυмαη Eяrør Iηнυмαη Eяrør

Ohh, I was NOT expecting drum and bass when I heard the beginning synth, but this works out really good! I love how light the track is ,the synths and chords work together so wel to create this airy atmosphere! The growls at 2:00 are a great addition, I was hoping fort hem to return at 2:30 but the way you end the track there also works really well. God I love those bells…

larrynachos responds:

Yeah, I really didn't decide to make it a dnb track until I was halfway done with it. Really glad you liked it :D Thanks for the review!

Deadmau5 wallpaper Deadmau5 wallpaper

This is awesome.

I want thison my desktop. :D

Liljoey's B-Day Liljoey's B-Day

Lol.

It doesn't make sense, but that's what makes it funny.
Also, you just got the honor of getting LiquidOoze's first art review :D

RAY-KWE-ZAR! >:D

Gustavos responds:

Yeah, this was pretty much a pool of inside jokes between us. But hey, it's a birthday present. :)

Stewie Griffin Untooned Stewie Griffin Untooned

Haha!

He looks as creepy as he normally does xD